Reduce the stress when purchasing your next property?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or simply tired of searching for real estate on the Mornington Peninsula and Bayside suburbs?
- Have you missed out at auction or wasted money on pest and building inspections on a property you haven't purchased?
- Have agents enticed you to make offers or come to an auction, only to find out later that the sales price went way above your expectations?
- Are you confused by typical price guides that bear no resemblance to end sales price?
- Are you experienced enough in the Peninsula Real Estate market and is your your time more important?
- Have you thought of other suburbs with a better lifestyle that would suit your needs within your budget?
- Would you like a professional on your side to give sound advice reducing the emotion from the buying process?
- Would you like the upper hand when competing to buy in the Peninsula real estate market?
How do I get started?
Peninsula Buyers Advocates love the searching and negotiating process. We pride ourselves in what we do - contact us today!
Most of our clients are time poor and find it frustrating dealing with multiple Real Estate agents. Looking for that ideal home, holiday home or investment property is complicated and takes valuable time and effort. To gain the knowledge to be confident to buy in just one suburb would take over 100 inspections to understand the exact market you are buying into.
If you are an unexperienced buyer on the Peninsula, the local agents will be able to use this to maximise the selling price for the vendor and for their commissions.
Public transport, schools and views can make huge differences in most locations. Sometimes buyers pay overly inflated prices due to views only to find out once they move into the home it faces west and is unbearable in Summer.
High demand properties, development sites or bargains will always sell quickly as the demand is always strong and location is also very important when buying Peninsula property.
Using an experienced buyer’s agent with building knowledge will give you the edge and make a quick assessment on any new opportunity to hit the market hopefully purchasing the perfect property before there is too much competition. We often secure a property well before the public even knows it is for sale. We also purchase many properties never listed publicly or with any agent otherwise known as silent listings or off market properties. Experienced selling agents will also contact us allowing our qualified buyers through silent listings knowing our buyers are financed and ready to buy saving their clients’ money advertising and huge marketing expenses.
Our team have excellent negotiation experience. We are not emotionally attached and our objective and factual view point means we buy properties on comparable and recent sales results. We inspect and qualify every individual home, as many properties in the same street could be tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in price difference due to the view, land size or architectural design.
Using Peninsula Buyer’s Advocates gives our clients the edge and peace of mind to beat the competition. Geoff Oxford has built up over 27 years experience in the building and real estate industry and this local knowledge will be your biggest asset.